0 made it | 0 reviews |
Yves Veggie Cuisine
"Delicate layered spinach lasagna with vegetarian tomato-basil sauce uses oven-ready noodles for easy preparation."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 529
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9 x13-inch (33 x 23 cm) lasagna pan lightly with oil.
- Saute onions and garlic in oil over medium heat. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl mix ricotta cheese or tofu with salt, pepper, oregano, flour, spinach and sauteed onions.
- In another bowl mix Veggie Ground Round with 3 cups tomato sauce.
- Layering: Spread 1/2 cup of the reserved tomato sauce on the bottom of pan and set 3 lasagna noodles in the sauce. Cover noodles with half of the Veggie Ground Round mixture and 1 cup of shredded cheese. Arrange 3 noodles on top followed by the spinach mixture. Spread on remaining Veggie Ground Round mixture followed by 1 cup of shredded cheese. Place the last 3 lasagna noodles on top and cover with the rest of the tomato sauce. Top lasagna with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- 8 ounces tofu can be substituted for ricotta cheese, if desired.
Per Serving: 529 calories; 20.3 52.4 34 53 1723 Full nutrition