Ingredients30 m servings 281
- Heat olive oil in a large, non-stick pot over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, green pepper, celery and garlic. Cook and stir until vegetables begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add Yves Veggie Ground Round, chili powder, cumin, oregano, coriander, red pepper flakes and cinnamon. Mix well and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add undrained tomatoes, beans, tomato sauce, broth, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cilantro (if using). Serve hot.
- When selecting canned beans for this recipe, choose from red kidney beans, black beans, chickpeas, navy beans, cannelloni beans or even lentils.
Per Serving: 281 calories; 4.8 42.6 18.5 0 1039 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Delicious, healthy and easy. No green pepper so I used a small zucchini. Also threw in a cup of frozen corn because I mean this is Chili! Didn't have the Mexican ground round so I used the Ital...
Delicious! I didn't use celery and added a bit of broth to the beginning but it is delicious! Added some tortilla chips instead of crackers and dipped it in!