Tuscan Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
made it | 0 reviews |
Yves Veggie Cuisine
"Roasted vegetables and polenta layer together with Italian-seasoned Veggie Ground Round and cheese in a not-so-traditional vegetarian lasagna."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 412 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 to 12 servings)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Thaw vegetables and chop into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together egg, ricotta, 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the Parmesan cheese and basil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cut polenta into 1/4-inch (0.5 cm) slices. Set aside.
- Lightly grease 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23 cm) baking pan with oil. Spread 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) of the pasta sauce onto the bottom. Arrange a layer of polenta over sauce. Spread half of the roasted vegetable mixture over polenta.
- In a large bowl, mix together remaining sauce and veggie ground round. Spread half of the veggie sauce over vegetables.
- Spread ricotta mixture carefully over vegetables. Sprinkle with 1 cup (250 mL) of the mozzarella. Add another layer of polenta (you may have some left over).
- Add remaining roasted vegetables, then remaining pasta sauce. Top with remaining 1/4 cup (50 mL) Parmesan and remaining 1 cup (25 mL) mozzarella. Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes; remove foil and bake 20 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- For more vegetables, use Primavera or mushroom sauce.
- Leave out ricotta layer, use vegan Parmesan and mozzarella shreds.
Per Serving: 412 calories; 14.9 g fat; 44.7 g carbohydrates; 24.9 g protein; 56 mg cholesterol; 1322 mg sodium. Full nutrition