Tasty Taco Salad
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Yves Veggie Cuisine
"Tortilla shells are baked, not fried, then filled with spicy Mexican Veggie Ground Round in this twist on taco salad."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 337
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in large skillet. Saute onion and half of green pepper just until soft.
- Add crumbled Yves Veggie Cuisine Mexican Veggie Ground and chopped tomatoes. Heat and stir mixture over medium heat about 3 minutes to blend flavours. Keep warm.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and heat in preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
- Spray 4 small casserole or baking dishes with non-stick spray. Press one tortilla into each dish. Bake tortillas for 15 minutes.
- Divide lettuce among 4 plates, place a tortilla on each plate, spoon Yves Veggie mixture into each shell.
- Top with remaining chopped green pepper, grape tomatoes, carrots and olives.
Per Serving: 337 calories; 12.9 37.6 20.2 0 832 Full nutrition