Ingredients50 m servings 350
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In pot of boiling water, cook potatoes for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain well and return to pot. Add margarine and half of the fresh ground pepper and mash until smooth; set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook ground round, green pepper and garlic, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Stir in flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add stock to skillet; bring to a boil.
- Add peas, corn, carrots, and remaining ground pepper.
- Spread mixture into 8-inch (2 L) square baking dish. Spread mashed potato over top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
Per Serving: 350 calories; 8.4 50.9 19.3 0 729 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
This recipe was easy and SO good! I used red bell pepper rather than green because that's what I had. Next time I will double recipe and use a larger baking dish so maybe I will have leftovers.....
It was really good! If you're making it, expect the sweet potatoes to be softer than if you were making it with normal mashed potatoes. Also, I kept it in the oven for 5 mins more than it said t...
Very good and I don’t usually like sweet potatoes. I followed the directions exactly except I used a Morningstar veggie grounds because it’s what I already had in the freezer. I will make this a...
Tasted amazing l. But beware, this sucker is so good that 4 servings will turn to two before you can blink an eye.
We love this recipe, although we have only made it with ground beef because...well, we are meat people!
Great Recipe...super easy and quick for weekday cooking and busy lifestyles. I’ll definitely be making this again.