Ingredients50 m servings 350
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In pot of boiling water, cook potatoes for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain well and return to pot. Add margarine and half of the fresh ground pepper and mash until smooth; set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook ground round, green pepper and garlic, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Stir in flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add stock to skillet; bring to a boil.
- Add peas, corn, carrots, and remaining ground pepper.
- Spread mixture into 8-inch (2 L) square baking dish. Spread mashed potato over top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
Per Serving: 350 calories; 8.4 50.9 19.3 0 729 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
This recipe was easy and SO good! I used red bell pepper rather than green because that's what I had. Next time I will double recipe and use a larger baking dish so maybe I will have leftovers.....
It was really good! If you're making it, expect the sweet potatoes to be softer than if you were making it with normal mashed potatoes. Also, I kept it in the oven for 5 mins more than it said t...
Followed recipe exactly, and used the Instant Pot for the sweet potatoes. Turned out great!
Delicious! Kids loved! Used what I had so didn’t use green pepper but used onions instead. The rest was all the same except I used gluten free flour. Definitely a new favorite in my book!
Very good and I don’t usually like sweet potatoes. I followed the directions exactly except I used a Morningstar veggie grounds because it’s what I already had in the freezer. I will make this a...
Tasted amazing l. But beware, this sucker is so good that 4 servings will turn to two before you can blink an eye.
We love this recipe, although we have only made it with ground beef because...well, we are meat people!