Cheesy Spinach Enchiladas
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Yves Veggie Cuisine
"Vegetarian spinach enchiladas contain freekeh, a healthy roasted green wheat, and Mexican Veggie Ground Round along with plenty of picante sauce and cheese."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 483
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together ground round, spinach, 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the cheese, freekeh and green onion.
- Spread 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the picante sauce in the bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23 cm) baking pan.
- Fill each tortilla with 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the filling mixture. Roll up snugly, tucking in ends a bit. Place seam side down in pan. Fill rest of tortillas and place in pan.
- Spread remaining picante sauce over the top of the tortillas. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup (250 mL) cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven with rack in the middle, for 18 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
- You can substitute 1 (320 g) package Yves Veggie Cuisine® Garden Veggie Crumble for Veggie Ground Round Mexican or Original.
- Picante sauce is similar to salsa but is less chunky. To add more heat, use jalapeno or other spicy cheeses.
- Use mozzarella or Cheddar style shreds.
Per Serving: 483 calories; 20.3 48 27.3 34 1337 Full nutrition