Ingredients28 m servings 457
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of the oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add garlic and mushrooms; cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in the Beef Veggie Tenders; cook for 1 minute. Remove everything to a large plate.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons (25 mL) oil to the skillet. Stir in flour; cook for about 2 minutes, stirring, until lightly browned.
- Stir in broth, Dijon, thyme and seasoning salt. Cook for 2 minutes, until thickened. Return mixture to skillet. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in yogurt; warm through. Sprinkle top with parsley. Serve over hot cooked noodles.
Per Serving: 457 calories; 17.5 52.8 23.8 58 523 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
I made this and it turned out fantastic. I used white wine with a little vegetable broth instead of all veg both. Gave it a nice flavor. Mu husband thought it looked gross, but in all honesty...
I really enjoyed this recipe and we've started making it regularly in our vegetarian household. A few changes: I used butter instead of oil -- butter is a must for bringing out the flavor of mus...
Yum! This was fairly quick and easy to make, and turned out rich and tasty. I added a little extra garlic, stock and cream than the recipe stated (to make it saucier), i'm sure i'll make this a...
I loved it! Will definitely make it again. I didn't have any not-meat meat on hand but I always have tofu. My go to now is to slice the tofu relatively finely, Chuck it in a bowl with some o...
Loved it!!!! I doubled the sauce recipe and used gardein veggie crumbles instead of tenders. This was a big hit with my vegetarian and carnivore family members!
This was a huge family hit! Wife loved it, 15 year old boy loved it. Finally, an excellent stroganoff for a vegetarian family, an instant family staple. Only minor changes: I used olive oil inst...