Ingredients28 m servings 457
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of the oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add garlic and mushrooms; cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in the Beef Veggie Tenders; cook for 1 minute. Remove everything to a large plate.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons (25 mL) oil to the skillet. Stir in flour; cook for about 2 minutes, stirring, until lightly browned.
- Stir in broth, Dijon, thyme and seasoning salt. Cook for 2 minutes, until thickened. Return mixture to skillet. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in yogurt; warm through. Sprinkle top with parsley. Serve over hot cooked noodles.
Per Serving: 457 calories; 17.5 52.8 23.8 58 523 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
I made this and it turned out fantastic. I used white wine with a little vegetable broth instead of all veg both. Gave it a nice flavor. Mu husband thought it looked gross, but in all honesty...
I really enjoyed this recipe and we've started making it regularly in our vegetarian household. A few changes: I used butter instead of oil -- butter is a must for bringing out the flavor of mus...
Yum! This was fairly quick and easy to make, and turned out rich and tasty. I added a little extra garlic, stock and cream than the recipe stated (to make it saucier), i'm sure i'll make this a...
This recipe is perfect just as it is! My Husband asks for it often!
Overall, a great way to use mushrooms and easy to veganize. I used vegan sour cream and Gardein beef tips. The only suggestion I have is to add pepper.
Loved it!!!! I doubled the sauce recipe and used gardein veggie crumbles instead of tenders. This was a big hit with my vegetarian and carnivore family members!