Sage and Apple Sausage Pizza
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Yves Veggie Cuisine
"Sage and apple meatless sausages with a hint of maple, veggie bacon, and convenient sliced peppers top this easy pizza."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 521
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 12-inch pizza)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion; cook, stirring often, for 7 minutes or until soft. Set aside.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet; spread with sauce. Top with veggie sausage, veggie bacon, peppers, cooked onion, Parmesan and mozzarella.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until heated through and cheese is melted.
You might also like
- Use Yves Veggie Cuisine® Italian Sausages, Yves Veggie Cuisine® Veggie Pizza Pepperoni, add pickled hot peppers, pitted calamata olives, etc.
- Use mozzarella-style shreds and Parmesan flavour grated soy topping.
Per Serving: 521 calories; 17.5 61.9 31.5 26 1334 Full nutrition