Rancheros Scrambled Eggs
made it | 0 reviews |
Yves Veggie Cuisine
"Here's a quick breakfast scramble with a ranchero twist. Serve with whole wheat toast."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients7 m servings 141 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Beat egg whites or eggs, yogurt, salt and pepper with fork in medium bowl for 1 minute.
- In skillet, saute Yves Breakfast Links or Yves Veggie Bacon in oil over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add tomato, green onion and saute for 30 seconds.
- Stir in cilantro, cumin and oregano.
- Add egg mixture and stir quickly until scrambled. Serve with whole wheat toast.
- Substitute 2 whole eggs for egg whites if you prefer.
- Substitute 1 slice Yves Veggie Cuisine® Veggie Bacon, diced, for the Breakfast Link if desired.
Per Serving: 141 calories; 7.7 g fat; 6 g carbohydrates; 13.5 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 766 mg sodium. Full nutrition