Ingredients55 m servings 260 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Brush 1 teaspoon (5 mL) of the oil in the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23 cm) pan. Place sweet potatoes, peppers, onion and olives in pan.
- Slice each of the sausages into 5 or 6 pieces; place in pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together remaining oil, rosemary, garlic and seasoning salt. Brush over vegetables. Cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and cook 10 minutes longer.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 9.9 g fat; 28.8 g carbohydrates; 14.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 734 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
I followed this recipe as written and it was really great. I like chicken italian sausage and usually prepare it with tomatoes and pasta but wanted something different. This made a delicious and...
I really like this simple, healthy recipe. I used spicy chicken sausage and used about a half a cup of olive oil with fresh parsley and rosemary and a tbsp of truffle oil. I used about double t...
My 9 year old daughter said this was so good she almost cried.... with that, I made a few adjustments. I used a sweet yellow onion instead of red and bell peppers in place of the roasted peppers...
I made this with what I had and added some extra herbs. It was a huge hit. Can't wait to make it again. Definitely a family favorite that I will add to our monthly menu.
I love this recipe! Very filling and tasty. The only thing that I did not like about it is that I found it slightly flavourless. Next time I make it I might try it with more rosemary added. Othe...
Sounds good, but I found this in the vegan section lol I don't think sausage counts as vegan. I love sausage but I'm starting to gain a lot of excess weight so I'm trying the vegan diet. One day...