Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 454
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 to 6 servings)
- Thaw vegetables; drain well. Set aside.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Set aside and keep hot.
- Prepare sauce: In a small bowl, mix together broth and soy sauce. Whisk in cornstarch. Stir in sesame oil. Set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add veggie chick'n tenders, ginger and garlic; stir-fry for 1 minute. Add vegetables; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Stir in sauce; reduce heat and simmer for about 2 minutes, until thickened.
- Pour vegetable mixture over noodles. Top with green onion. Grab your chopsticks and dig in!
Per Serving: 454 calories; 8.9 67.7 23.6 0 1408 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1