Hearty Breakfast Specialty
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Yves Veggie Cuisine
"Diced veggie breakfast patties, potatoes, peppers and mushrooms make an energy-packed breakfast egg scramble."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients13 m servings 441
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 portion)
- In a frying pan, slightly brown seasoned potatoes and Veggie Breakfast Patties in 1/2 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat.
- Add butter (if using) and 1/2 tablespoon oil to pan along with onions and mushrooms, and cook for 3-4 minutes or until onions are cooked and all liquid is evaporated.
- Add peppers, season vegetables in pan with salt and pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- Add potatoes, diced patties, stir in egg whites or eggs, turn heat to medium-low, cover pan and cook until eggs are cooked through. Do not stir.
- You can substitute 2 whole eggs for 1/2 cup egg whites.
Per Serving: 441 calories; 21.7 38.1 27.8 15 665 Full nutrition