Couscous with Roasted Tuscan Inspired Vegetables
made it | 0 reviews |
Yves Veggie Cuisine
"This hearty, vegetarian main dish couscous features a European-inspired vegetable blend of roasted potatoes, zucchini and eggplant."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 358 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Make couscous according to package directions, using vegetable broth. Fluff with fork when done.
- Thaw and coarsely chop vegetables.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet or pot with a lid over medium heat. Stir in vegetables and garlic. Cook, stirring often, for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add Chick'n Veggie Tenders; stir into vegetables.
- Stir in couscous, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley; cover and heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Per Serving: 358 calories; 7 g fat; 54 g carbohydrates; 21.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 671 mg sodium. Full nutrition