Ingredients25 m servings 323 cals
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon together in a bowl until smooth.
- Cut 3-inch circles out of each tortilla using a round cookie cutter. Fold tortilla rounds into a taco-shell shape.
- Hold folded tortilla with tongs and cook in the preheated oil until the taco shape holds and tortilla is golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer cooked tortilla to a paper-towel lined plate. Repeat with remaining tortilla rounds.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over cooked tortilla rounds. Spread cream cheese mixture into each shell; top with grapes and strawberries.
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the tortillas. The actual amount of tortillas consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 323 calories; 14.4 g fat; 42.9 g carbohydrates; 5.9 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 397 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I loved these mini tacos and so did my husband. He ate four of the fruit filled delights. A beautiful little bite of cinnamon and fruit. I used a flower shaped 3 inch metal cookie cutter since I...
I use this recipe for the filling and fruit but use preformed Philo tarts I found in the freezer section of the grocery store. Delicious!!! A family favorite!