Ingredients25 m servings 183
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth and creamy. Beat 1 egg into butter mixture; beat remaining egg and vanilla extract into butter mixture.
- Stir flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl; add to creamed butter mixture and beat until the dry ingredients are integrated into a dough.
- Fold walnuts, white chocolate chips, and semisweet chocolate chips into the dough.
- Drop dough by teaspoonful onto baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until browning along the edges, 9 to 12 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- For my own personal touch, I used walnuts plus chopped macadamia nuts, lightly toasted. Just add as many or as little as you want.
- I also used a 50mm cookie scoop and got approximately 40 cookies out of the batch.
Per Serving: 183 calories; 10.9 20.9 2.4 25 115 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I love Panera chocolate duet cookies! These are not exact but pretty darn good. I made my first batch following directions but when they came out of the oven they were flat and I knew they nee...
The texture was good, but the chocolate flavor was lacking. There needs to be melted chocolate in the dough to achieve the chocolate flavor of the Chocolate Duet Cookie (it's a component of the...
Chocolate lovers dream cookie!! I added an extra 1/4 cup of Cocoa;-) These puffy but rich cookies are to die for!!!