Banana-Apple Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 135
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash banana, applesauce, and honey together in a bowl; add almond butter, butter, egg and stir until combined. Add coconut flour, oats, chocolate chunks, tapioca flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt to banana mixture, stir until dry ingredients are moist and form a dough.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until lightly brown, about 15 minutes. Let cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cooks notes:
- These cookies don't change shape much when you cook them, so go ahead and shape them the way you want them to look when you put them on the cookie sheet.
- These cookies are very moist and you may be tempted to cook them for longer, but don't. Just let them cool all the way before you eat them and they will be perfect!
Per Serving: 135 calories; 7.3 17.8 1.9 16 135 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I was really wanting another handy breakfast cookie recipe. When I made the recipe exactly as is it was too watery to make a cookie. I even waited 10-15 minutes to see if the oatmeal and tapioca...