Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 337
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread coconut out on a baking sheet. Line a separate baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake coconut in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until golden and toasted, about 7 minutes.
- Blend dates and almonds together in a food processor until smooth; add cocoa powder and process until completely incorporated. Transfer date mixture to a bowl.
- Fold 1 cup toasted coconut, cocoa nibs, agave nectar, vanilla extract, and salt into date mixture until truffle dough is evenly mixed. Roll dough into tablespoon-size balls.
- Pour remaining toasted coconut into a shallow bowl. Roll truffle balls in toasted coconut to coat; place coated truffles on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate truffles until hardened, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 337 calories; 17.4 50.1 7.3 0 209 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
So decadent! I’ve been craving chocolate and this really hit the spot. I made a few substitutions. I used honey instead of agave syrup, walnuts instead of almonds, omitted the cacao nibs, and u...
I loved these. I will definitely be making it again. I used sea salt instead of regular and tasted much better.
Absolutely delicious! Would've been 5 star perfection if it had coconut or avocado or some kind of oil listed; it's extremely difficult processing dates without a touch of liquid and my kitchena...
great basic chocolate treat - Here's what we did: we used acorn flour (made from harvesting white oak acorns, soaking and rinsing in cold water for 2-3 days, then coarse-chopping, drying at a l...
OMG!!!! I need them in my life!! Made exactly how instructed, end ended up with 24 chocolate balls of pure deliciousness!!!!!