Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 15 m servings 139 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 ice pops)
- Place dates in a bowl, cover with hot water, and soak until soft, about 6 to 10 minutes; drain.
- Puree dates, bananas, coconut milk, almond milk, vanilla, cocoa powder, and salt together in a blender until smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes; pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze until solid throughout, about 6 hours.
- Cook's Notes:
- For an even tastier ice pop, use full-fat coconut milk instead--or add 1/3 cup sliced strawberries or bananas into the molds before freezing.
- Add extra dates for more sweetness, or sea salt to counter the sweetness.
- If you have leftover puree, freeze in ice cube molds overnight, pop them out, and store in a bag or container for a sweet frozen treat. Place 2 or 3 in a bowl and defrost on counter for 5 to 8 minutes before eating
Per Serving: 139 calories; 8.3 g fat; 17.7 g carbohydrates; 1.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 59 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1