Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 10 m servings 757 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Crumble hot dog buns into a bowl and allow to dry out, at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat; saute onion until tender, about 5 minutes. Pour onion and butter over hot dog buns; add enough water to moisten the mixture and stir well. Season bread mixture with sage, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange chicken legs, chicken thighs, and chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish. Pour 1 can cream of chicken soup over chicken; top with bun mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Pour second can of soup over stuffing and add enough milk to moisten the mixture.
- Continue baking until soup is bubbling, chicken is no longer pink at the bone, and the juices run clear, 10 to 15 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- I recommend using a glass baking dish.
Per Serving: 757 calories; 38.6 g fat; 60.8 g carbohydrates; 39.6 g protein; 139 mg cholesterol; 1344 mg sodium. Full nutrition