Ingredients4 h 30 m servings 409 cals
- Whisk cream of coconut, lemon juice, bouillon, marjoram, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl until marinade is smooth.
- Combine chicken, red bell pepper, onion, and pineapple in a shallow dish and cover with 1/2 of the marinade. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate, 4 to 6 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken, vegetables, and pineapple from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade. Thread chicken, vegetables, and pineapple onto skewers.
- Grill kabobs on the preheated grill, basting with the remaining marinade occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the vegetables are tender, 5 to 10 minutes per side.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 409 calories; 13 g fat; 49.3 g carbohydrates; 25.9 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 363 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
Having made kebobs for my work for customers, I have to add a few hints---First put the vegetables on a separate kebob than the meat as they don't cook in the same time. (Meat needs a longer coo...
Delicious! Followed the recipe to a "T" and wouldn't change a thing. We served ours with long grain rice and an ice cold Bud Light Lime! Yum!
Thanks for this great recipe. This will be in our family's steady rotation. Tweaks I made: Used chicken thighs rather than breasts. Doubled the garlic and pineapple amounts. Added s&p and fin...
Great topical flavor!! Next time, I will include more bell peppers and onions!
This is delicious. I used a little extra red pepper flake for some extra heat. Definitely a summer favorite in our household. You could add some more veggies. I'll probably use green and red pep...
This was awesome. I will definitely make again. I love when my husband asks for seconds!
I marinated it for 6 hours. Maybe I should have marinated it for over night. May be pineapple juice would make it more flavorful than lemon juice.