Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 d 45 m servings 223 cals
Original recipe yields 25 servings
- Combine lemon-lime soda, soy sauce, onions, lemons, and garlic in a large pot; add roast.
- Marinate roast in the refrigerator at least 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C) to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Remove the roast from the marinade and shake to remove excess moisture. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook roast on the grill until desired doneness and an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees F (65 degrees C) are reached, at least 30 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 4.5 g fat; 30.4 g carbohydrates; 16.3 g protein; 51 mg cholesterol; 1355 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was good enough to try it again on another cut of beef but I prefer a Santa Maria style dry rub on my tri-tip.