Ingredients6 h 25 m servings 273
- Season steaks with salt and pepper and place in a slow cooker; add onion, 1/2 cup water, bouillon, and dill.
- Cook on Low until steaks are tender, about 6 hours. Remove steaks from broth and place on a serving platter.
- Whisk 1/4 cup cold water and flour together in a bowl until smooth; pour into broth.
- Increase slow cooker heat to High and cook gravy until thickened, about 10 minutes. Stir sour cream into thickened gravy; serve alongside steaks.
- Cook's Note:
- The sour cream may also be omitted completely for a more gravy-like flavor.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 273 calories; 11.9 8 31.6 84 191 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I'm giving this 3 stars only because it lacked the big beefy flavor I was expecting. The dill is definitely a delicious take on the dish and smelled great in the crockpot! I recommend using beef...
I added Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. I added Parmesan cheese after it was cooked.
Really easy meal to prepare. I couldn't find my beef broth and chose to throw in a packet of onion soup mix instead as well as some fresh mushrooms. The beef was tender and gravy was flavorful....
So easy and so yummy! I added a can of mushrooms when there was about an hour left. I also seasoned the gravy a little more. It was a little bland but with some extra seasoning, it was a huge hi...