Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Spread
Ingredients40 m servings 63 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a small baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place garlic cloves on prepared baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Fold aluminum foil tightly around garlic.
- Roast garlic in the preheated oven until soft and fragrant, 30 to 45 minutes. Remove garlic from aluminum foil and transfer to a bowl.
- Mash garlic, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, and salt together with a fork until spread has a uniform, paste-like consistency.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 63 calories; 6.4 g fat; 0.8 g carbohydrates; 0.7 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 58 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Tasty! This would also be a great topper for burgers or steak sandwiches. I used light mayo. I would make this again! Thanks for sharing. :)
I made this per recipe but found it a bit too oily so I tweaked it using homemade ricotta cheese instead of mayonnaise. You could also use cottage cheese that has been pureed or mashed up a bit ...