Ingredients50 m servings 229
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, and taco seasoning mix together in a bowl.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef with the cumin, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Spread refried beans into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Layer ground beef mixture over refried beans, lightly pressing beef into beans; top with sour cream mixture.
- Stir salsa and salsa con queso together in a bowl; pour over sour cream mixture layer. Spread Mexican cheese blend, tomato, olives, and green onions, respectively, over sour cream mixture layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through and bubbling, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Ground turkey can be substituted for ground beef.
- Warming queso for 1 minute in the microwave makes it easier to come out of the jar.
Per Serving: 229 calories; 16.2 12.7 9.8 45 749 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
The 16 year old 'eaters' said, "The Piggiest Eaters LOVED this!" It was gone, gone, gone! The 'Bomb dot Com" was uttered along with the sounds of OH MAN. I think this was a hit!
Oh my gosh... Everyone loves a Mexican layer dip. But this is the absolute best one I have ever tasted! I've made and served this twice and both times I had many compliments and requests for the...
Made this for a potluck and there wasn't one bite left. Mmmmm - great recipe. Thanks for sharing :)
This is delicious, a big hit at parties. I add fresh garlic ( 2 pressed cloves). And I like to experiment with various flavors of salsa and refried beans. Jalepeno adds a nice kick and love the ...
just made this for our superbowl get together! delish! it was a hit