Ingredients50 m servings 229
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, and taco seasoning mix together in a bowl.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef with the cumin, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Spread refried beans into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Layer ground beef mixture over refried beans, lightly pressing beef into beans; top with sour cream mixture.
- Stir salsa and salsa con queso together in a bowl; pour over sour cream mixture layer. Spread Mexican cheese blend, tomato, olives, and green onions, respectively, over sour cream mixture layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through and bubbling, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Ground turkey can be substituted for ground beef.
- Warming queso for 1 minute in the microwave makes it easier to come out of the jar.
Per Serving: 229 calories; 16.2 12.7 9.8 45 749 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
The 16 year old 'eaters' said, "The Piggiest Eaters LOVED this!" It was gone, gone, gone! The 'Bomb dot Com" was uttered along with the sounds of OH MAN. I think this was a hit!
Made this for a potluck and there wasn't one bite left. Mmmmm - great recipe. Thanks for sharing :)
made this and everyone loved it! I served it hot out of the oven but would suggest that you let it cool before serving.
Loved this. Made a double batch and used more cheese but either way it was super delicious! Will make again.
Really good stuff. Got lots of complements. I used a smaller pan than what it called for so I think that's why mine was runny. Definitely recommend using a somewhat thick brand of tortilla ch...
Oh my gosh... Everyone loves a Mexican layer dip. But this is the absolute best one I have ever tasted! I've made and served this twice and both times I had many compliments and requests for the...
This is delicious, a big hit at parties. I add fresh garlic ( 2 pressed cloves). And I like to experiment with various flavors of salsa and refried beans. Jalepeno adds a nice kick and love the ...