Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 346
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season seitan slices with parsley, 1/2 of the lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Fold each slice in half, seasoned-side facing inwards, and place in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining lemon juice over artichoke hearts; spread artichokes out between seitan slices.
- Stir spicy tomato sauce and wine together in a bowl; pour over seitan and artichokes. Toss croutons and olive oil together in another bowl. Spread croutons and mozzarella cheese over tomato sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and bubbly, 30 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 346 calories; 11.4 29.8 29.8 18 1221 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1