Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 514
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat 2 inches of oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat pancake mix, milk, and egg together in a bowl; stir in corn and pepper until batter is smooth.
- Working in batches, drop batter by the rounded teaspoonful into hot oil and cook fritters until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer cooked fritters to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Melt raspberry preserves in a saucepan over low heat; remove from heat and stir mayonnaise into preserves until smooth. Serve fritters with raspberry mayonnaise.
You might also like
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 514 calories; 38.5 40.4 5.4 46 744 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made this recipe because my boyfriend loves corn firtters and the night before I made homemade cream corn which i had some left over i wanted to use. So I used every thing it said then added m...