Easy Crustless Quiche
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 607 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook and stir bacon and sausage in a large skillet and over medium-high heat until evenly browned and bacon is crisp, about 10 minutes; drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Brush butter on the bottom and sides of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese into the bottom of the baking dish and top with bacon and sausage. Spread Cheddar cheese over bacon and sausage.
- Beat cream, eggs, and half-and-half together in a bowl. Slowly pour egg mixture over cheese and sausage into the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center of the quiche comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 607 calories; 54.7 g fat; 3.7 g carbohydrates; 25.5 g protein; 291 mg cholesterol; 956 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
I followed the recipe closely but added the following ingredients: mushrooms, asparagus, sausage, red peppers, green peppers, and spinach. I sautéed the ingredients that I added in olive oil pri...
Very delicious! The parmesan bottom gave it a nice buttery taste. I added spinach and caramelized onions to mine and it was yummy. A very tasty and simple recipe to make! Will definitely make a...
I made two. One with sausage and one with Blackened Salmon. The blackened salmon is great for low carb eaters.
Very good. I added mozzarella cheese and spinach and halved the recipe for 4 people. Excellent!
I used this recipe for the ratio of eggs to milk/heavy cream. Also, needed something without a crust. Easy to add whatever meat you have (bacon and/or sausage), any type of cheese and whatever...
I used all 1/2 and 1/2 because that's what I had. It was great. Next time, I'll stick with all 1/2 and 1/2 to save a little on the fat. I did follow another comment. I added sauteed onions a...
Made this once, couldn't find the recipe again and just found it. Making it again in the morning. We love it. I'm planning on adding some onions and green peppers to it this time around. The lef...
the first time I made this as written, next time I added onions while frying the bacon. Used half mozzarella and half cheddar cheese. Rave reviews. I cook the bacon and sausage the night before ...