Ingredients30 m servings 191
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat 1 3/4 cups sugar, butter, eggs, and chai concentrate together in a bowl until light and fluffy. Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt together in another bowl. Stir flour mixture into butter mixture until dough is combined.
- Whisk 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and roll each ball in cinnamon sugar to coat; place 2-inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven until golden, about 10 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Per Serving: 191 calories; 8.2 27.8 2.1 36 137 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Used one egg and 2 3/4 of softened butter to decrease stickiness of batter, and chai tea powder instead of concentrate but other than that it’s a really good recipe
they taste amazing,i just added a little bit more flour so i could roll them easier
This is a great recipe. I made regular snickerdoodles without the chai flavoring. Yes the dough is wet, but this makes the cookies soft yet crispy on the outside. They are like mall cookies but ...
I followed the recipe exactly but added a little bit of cardamom. The cookies turned out great. I did not have any trouble with the dough being too sticky, it worked out just right.