Ingredients50 m servings 171
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter over the cut-side of each cabbage wedge.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a bowl; sprinkle over the buttered sides of the cabbage wedges. Wrap a slice of bacon around each wedge and wrap wedges individually in heavy aluminum foil.
- Grill cabbage until tender in the middle and the bacon is crisp, turning once, about 40 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 171 calories; 8.8 17.7 8.2 23 619 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I followed the recipe exactly but baked it in a 375 degree oven due to our winter weather. Wonderful! I'm sure it's even better cooked on the grill!
I made this and it's super delicious. Only difference was that I made it in the oven.
I've made this for several years. Always on the grill and excellent. I read it as turn the cabbage at about 40 minutes not take off the grill at 40 minutes
Great but I should have precooked the bacon a little since it was barely cooked after 40 minutes.
I liked it, made exactly as the recipe calls for. Next time, MORE CHEESE!