Ingredients45 m servings 198 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Cut 1/4 butter into flour mixture with two knives or a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Whisk milk and egg together in a bowl; stir into flour mixture until just moistened.
- Spread blueberries in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle tapioca powder over blueberries; drizzle lemon juice over the top. Dot remaining butter pieces over blueberries. Drop batter in mounds over the blueberry mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cobbler is golden and bubbling, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 198 calories; 6.5 g fat; 33.3 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 228 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I really wanted to like this more than we did, it is so easy to assemble and has great promise. First, 2 cups of blueberries is barely enough to barely cover the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. I opte...
Made exactly as written, absolutely delicious! Our new family favorite cobbler. Not overly sweet, and very easy to make, just how we like it! Thanks!
My husband and I agreed that this is our new go-to blueberry cobbler recipe. I halved the recipe, except for the blueberries, and baked it in a smaller dish. I also omitted the lemon juice, and ...
I reduced the sugar because I don't like really sweet food. I prefer to taste the fruit and not have it overwhelmed with sugar. This recipe is really easy and delicious!!