Ingredients55 m servings 386
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice zucchini in half lengthwise and remove inner flesh with a small scoop or spoon leaving a 1/2-inch thick shell. Chop the zucchini flesh and reserve.
- Lightly oil a non-stick skillet and set over medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from pan.
- Melt butter in skillet. Add onions, mushrooms, and broccoli. Cook and stir until onions are soft and broccoli is crisp tender, about 8 minutes. Add reserved zucchini flesh and chicken; continue to cook about 5 more minutes.
- Stir in the Alfredo sauce and bring to a low simmer; simmer 5 minutes. Season with pepper.
- Fill zucchini boats with Alfredo mixture; place on prepared baking sheet. Top with 1 tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese, tomato slice, and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until zucchini are tender and cheese has melted, about 20 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 386 calories; 26.3 14.5 24.1 150 1324 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
These zucchini boats were actually quite good. I realized the recipe only called for 4oz, of chicken, but I probably cut up closer to a l lb from a package I bought. The extra chicken worked gre...
This was a great appetizer that was filling enough to be a main dish! Great taste and we loved the Classico Creamy Alfredo sauce so much that we spooned more on top. The second time I made it I ...
This is perfect for all the zucchini I have right now! I didn't use chicken but rather used a lot of mushrooms and onions. My husband took the broccoli I had for lunch that day so that unfortu...
This was very good. I left out the broccoli due to personal preference, added a few spices for extra flavor (garlic, dried basil), and made my own alfredo sauce. I love the combination of the ve...
This was fantastic! A delightfully, tasty zucchini dish that earned 2 thumbs up from hubby. I had good intentions when it came to following the recipe, but found myself astray as usual. I onl...
We loved this. I did barbecue the zucchini on the grill brushed with olive oil. Filled the zucchini with mixture placed the boats tight together on the baking sheet. Baked as recommended.