Ingredients55 m servings 386
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice zucchini in half lengthwise and remove inner flesh with a small scoop or spoon leaving a 1/2-inch thick shell. Chop the zucchini flesh and reserve.
- Lightly oil a non-stick skillet and set over medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from pan.
- Melt butter in skillet. Add onions, mushrooms, and broccoli. Cook and stir until onions are soft and broccoli is crisp tender, about 8 minutes. Add reserved zucchini flesh and chicken; continue to cook about 5 more minutes.
- Stir in the Alfredo sauce and bring to a low simmer; simmer 5 minutes. Season with pepper.
- Fill zucchini boats with Alfredo mixture; place on prepared baking sheet. Top with 1 tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese, tomato slice, and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until zucchini are tender and cheese has melted, about 20 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 386 calories; 26.3 14.5 24.1 150 1324 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
These zucchini boats were actually quite good. I realized the recipe only called for 4oz, of chicken, but I probably cut up closer to a l lb from a package I bought. The extra chicken worked gre...
This was a great appetizer that was filling enough to be a main dish! Great taste and we loved the Classico Creamy Alfredo sauce so much that we spooned more on top. The second time I made it I ...
This is perfect for all the zucchini I have right now! I didn't use chicken but rather used a lot of mushrooms and onions. My husband took the broccoli I had for lunch that day so that unfortu...
This was very good. I left out the broccoli due to personal preference, added a few spices for extra flavor (garlic, dried basil), and made my own alfredo sauce. I love the combination of the ve...
This was fantastic! A delightfully, tasty zucchini dish that earned 2 thumbs up from hubby. I had good intentions when it came to following the recipe, but found myself astray as usual. I onl...
We loved this. I did barbecue the zucchini on the grill brushed with olive oil. Filled the zucchini with mixture placed the boats tight together on the baking sheet. Baked as recommended.
My husband thought it would be "good" but proclaimed it "delicious!" Will definitely make again. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I did use a Lite sauce and did have to bake slightly longer.