Ingredients45 m servings 304 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly oil a 2-quart baking dish.
- Cut off the top of the garlic head to expose the tops of the cloves. Place garlic on a sheet of foil and drizzle with olive oil. Seal the foil around the garlic. Roast until soft, about 25 minutes. Cool. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place potatoes in large pot and cover with water. Set over high heat and bring to a boil. Simmer until the potatoes are fork tender, about 15 minutes. Drain; return to pot.
- Pour the Classico(R) Fresh Alfredo sauce, milk, and 4 tablespoons of the melted butter into the pot. Using a hand mixer, mix the potatoes until they no longer have lumps.
- Squeeze the soft roasted garlic into the potatoes; add salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Mix the beaten eggs into the potatoes. Reserve a tablespoon of the parsley and chives for topping, and stir the rest into the potatoes. Spread the potato mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Mix the panko with the remaining tablespoon melted butter; sprinkle evenly on top of the potatoes.
- Bake until the potatoes are golden brown, about 25 minutes. Garnish with the remaining parsley and chives.
Per Serving: 304 calories; 14.8 g fat; 37.7 g carbohydrates; 7.5 g protein; 89 mg cholesterol; 306 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I cut this to half the recipe and pretty much followed the recipe. I used scallions rather than chives, and I probably got a little heavy-handed with the butter. I think the next time I would ...
Needed a side to go with my meatloaf and this filled the bill. I like to salt my water when I boil potatoes, so with the addition of the Alfredo sauce, this is a good solid alternative potato di...
This sound like a great recipe, would like to know if this could be made-ahead the day before and baked just before your dinner party? Thanks
made this as written and it was one of the best potato sides we have ever made or eaten. thanks
Came out great!!! My daughter doesn't like ANYTHING seems like, but this she LOVED!!!