Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 197
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9x5-inch loaf pans with the coconut oil.
- Beat applesauce, eggs, and butter together in a large bowl until smooth. Add white sugar, raw sugar, vanilla extract, and salt; mix well.
- Whisk bananas, sour cream, and baking soda together in a separate bowl until smooth; stir into the applesauce mixture until evenly combined.
- Gradually stir all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup at a time, into banana mixture until well mixed. Gradually stir whole wheat flour, 1/4 cup at a time, into banana-flour mixture until batter is well mixed. Fold almonds, teff, poppy seeds, chia seeds, and flax seeds into the batter. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake on the middle rack of the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes. Cool bread in the pans for 15 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Coconut oil cooking spray can also be used to grease the pans. For greasing with raw coconut oil, use paper towel to lightly coat bottom and sides of pans. For greasing with coconut oil spray, lightly spray sides and bottom of pans.
- Loaves should be molasses-colored, firm outside, and moist inside.
Per Serving: 197 calories; 10.3 24.2 3.7 27 213 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1