Ingredients8 h 55 m servings 260 cals
- Place potatoes into a large pot with enough salted water to just cover; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, turning occasionally, until fork-tender, about 20 minutes. Drain potatoes and set aside to cool.
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs cook in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water and rinse with cold water until cool. Peel and chop eggs; put into a large glass dish.
- Peel cooled potatoes and chop; add to eggs in glass dish.
- Stir coleslaw dressing and creamy salad dressing together in a bowl until smooth; add chives and stir. Pour dressing over the potatoes and eggs; stir to coat. Season salad with salt and pepper; dust with paprika.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 11.2 g fat; 33.7 g carbohydrates; 6.4 g protein; 103 mg cholesterol; 285 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Very nice potato salad that went well with grilled bacon wrapped turkey tenderloins. I mixed it up in the morning and we enjoyed it that same evening. It had a nice creamy texture, but we didn...
Loved it! The name is a bit misleading, as there is nothing 'lemony' about this, IMO. We really enjoyed the sweetness from the slaw dressing and miracle whip. This was a great change from the us...