Ingredients50 m servings 223
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-inch square metal baking dish with margarine.
- Mix almond milk and vinegar together in a cup.
- Mix rice flour, brown sugar, amaranth flour, soy flour, flax seed meal, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat bananas, almond milk mixture, egg, and coconut oil together in a separate bowl; add to rice flour mixture and stir until dry ingredients are completely moistened. Spread the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 4.9 41.4 4.6 21 421 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I was pleasantly surprised to find this not bad at all. I was feeling adventurous, so I went for it but I thought it would't taste as good, it seems to be lacking in sugar. But it was good and m...
Easy to make, and has great taste! Maybe next time, I'll add some crunch by adding chopped pecans or sunflower seeds, but just as written, this is a wonderful recipe!
It's quite good for gluten/dairy-free...the consistency is a little squishy. Maybe I shouldn't take away a star for its gluten-free-ness (but I did)!
I added an extra egg and 2 tablespoons of vanilla almond milk to help my mixer with the thickness some cardamom and vanilla extract for extra flavor so far they have been a hit made them into mi...
Excellent! Moist. Great flavor. No after taste which can be the case with gluten-free food. I did make some changes because I am nut, egg, dairy and soy allergic. Replaced soy flour with coconut...