Ingredients50 m servings 223 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-inch square metal baking dish with margarine.
- Mix almond milk and vinegar together in a cup.
- Mix rice flour, brown sugar, amaranth flour, soy flour, flax seed meal, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat bananas, almond milk mixture, egg, and coconut oil together in a separate bowl; add to rice flour mixture and stir until dry ingredients are completely moistened. Spread the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 4.9 g fat; 41.4 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 421 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I was pleasantly surprised to find this not bad at all. I was feeling adventurous, so I went for it but I thought it would't taste as good, it seems to be lacking in sugar. But it was good and m...
It's quite good for gluten/dairy-free...the consistency is a little squishy. Maybe I shouldn't take away a star for its gluten-free-ness (but I did)!