Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 178
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl; add squash and toss to coat. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Arrange squash slices on the preheated grill and cook until tender and lightly browned, about 3 minutes per side.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I cooked it before I did the meat, then kept it warm on a cooler part of the grill.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 178 calories; 14.6 10.9 3.9 0 79 Full nutrition