Ingredients45 m servings 310
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap(R) Non-Stick Aluminum Foil; sprinkle with cornmeal. Set aside.
- Brown sausage in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain and set aside.
- Unroll pizza dough onto prepared baking sheet. Carefully stretch or roll dough into a 13x10-inch rectangle. Arrange sausage on dough to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the mozzarella. Layer spinach on cheese. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and the Parmesan. Starting from a long side, roll up dough to make a 13-inch-long loaf. Pinch seam and ends to seal.
- Place loaf, seam side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Brush with egg. Using a sharp knife, cut four 2-inch slits in top for steam to escape.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. If necessary, cover the last 5 minutes of baking to prevent overbrowning. Remove from oven and slice into rounds to serve with pizza sauce.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Impressing your loved ones with a delicious and unique meal doesn't have to be complicated. Just use a foil-lined baking sheet for this pizza roll - it ensures an easy cleanup and an evenly baked, tasty crust. Serve these as an appetizer, side or an easy weeknight meal along with a salad. It's sure to be a hit!
Per Serving: 310 calories; 9.9 39.1 14.8 45 788 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 17
Making foods that roll up always intimidates me. This one was surprisingly easy to do, although I would like to improve my technique so that I have a round pizza roll instead of oval. I used Joh...
The recipe was such a delight to make. I ended up making a pizza dough verses a store bought one and it worked rather well. Nothing negative to say about the recipe, it was a winner and went rat...
Delicious and easy, but I found the foil was just an added step I didn't need. Will just bake on stoneware in the future. Definitely do NOT use more sausage than the recipe calls for!
I loved the use of reynolds wrap but just didn't like the sauce, I think I will try it again with extra cheese instead, the family didn't love it but thought they would try again without the sau...
Spinach was a no go here so I changed up the filling slightly, using hot sausage, orange and yellow peppers mushroom slices and chopped broccoli. The possibilities are endless. Due to time con...
Great flavor!! I didn't have pizza dough on hand so used lowfat Crescent rolls instead. Dough was too thin to make ino a roll so covered with a second can of Crescent rolls, brushed the seams wi...
This was a great way to make a quick meal and satisfy the need for comfort food! The only thing I did different was to use a marinara sauce rather than the pizza sauce called for! This was my ...