Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 251 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease two 12-inch pizza pans.
- Mix cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil together in a bowl until batter is just mixed; press into the prepared pizza pans.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove crusts from oven and cool completely, at least 30 minutes.
- Whisk cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and almond extract together in a bowl until smooth; spread onto the cooled crusts.
- Arrange strawberries, pineapple, and peaches on the cream cheese layer.
- Combine white sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, water, and cornstarch together in saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until glaze is thickened, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and refrigerate glaze until cooled, about 20 minutes.
- Drizzle glaze over fruit and refrigerate pizza until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Any variety of fruit can be used for the topping.
- A 10x15-inch baking dish can also be used in place of the two pizza pans.
Per Serving: 251 calories; 11.7 g fat; 34.2 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 203 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1