Avocado, Mango, and Scallop Salad
"This light refreshing salad is invigorating and tempting in color - yellow, red, white, green, black - especially in the hot, listless summer. Just a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of olive oil are needed for savoring the natural but unique flavors of different ingredients harmoniously combined. Perfect as a light meal by itself or to serve with Italian bread and olive oil/balsamic vinegar dip and white wine."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 289
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Fill a skillet with water to about 1/2-inch depth and bring to a boil; cook scallops until tender and cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes. Drain water and allow scallops to cool to room temperature. Place scallops in a bowl and coat with olive oil and season with salt.
- Break leaves off cilantro and chop the stalks into about 1-inch pieces. Mix leaves and stalks together in a bowl. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cilantro mixture onto a serving plate.
- Combine mangos, red bell pepper, and olives in a bowl; spread over the cilantro on the serving platter.
- Mix remaining cilantro with scallops and arrange on top of the mango mixture. Fan the avocado slices around the outside of the serving plate. Spoon lemon juice over avocado slices.
- Cook's Notes:
- Chinese parsley can be substituted for cilantro if desired.
Per Serving: 289 calories; 20.2 27.8 6.3 7 181 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1