Avocado, Mango, and Scallop Salad
"This light refreshing salad is invigorating and tempting in color - yellow, red, white, green, black - especially in the hot, listless summer. Just a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of olive oil are needed for savoring the natural but unique flavors of different ingredients harmoniously combined. Perfect as a light meal by itself or to serve with Italian bread and olive oil/balsamic vinegar dip and white wine."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 289
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Fill a skillet with water to about 1/2-inch depth and bring to a boil; cook scallops until tender and cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes. Drain water and allow scallops to cool to room temperature. Place scallops in a bowl and coat with olive oil and season with salt.
- Break leaves off cilantro and chop the stalks into about 1-inch pieces. Mix leaves and stalks together in a bowl. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cilantro mixture onto a serving plate.
- Combine mangos, red bell pepper, and olives in a bowl; spread over the cilantro on the serving platter.
- Mix remaining cilantro with scallops and arrange on top of the mango mixture. Fan the avocado slices around the outside of the serving plate. Spoon lemon juice over avocado slices.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Chinese parsley can be substituted for cilantro if desired.
Per Serving: 289 calories; 20.2 27.8 6.3 7 181 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1