Ingredients25 m servings 1377
- Melt butter with garlic powder in a large skillet.
- Cut a slice of the crust off the top and bottom of each hoagie roll. Brush the cut sides with some of the garlic-flavored butter.
- Split the rolls and line the insides with mozzarella cheese slices. Mix spaghetti and spaghetti sauce together in a bowl; divide between the hoagie rolls and sandwich the rolls around the cheese and pasta mixture.
- Grill the sandwiches in the skillet until the cheese melts completely, about 5 minutes per side.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 1377 calories; 52.7 167.6 55 135 2132 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made this last week, but with a few variations. I used slices of bread instead of hoagie rolls. I actually toasted my bread in the toaster first, then buttered it and sprinkled on garlic powd...
This was an interesting sandwich. I liked the flavors, but the texture needed some help for me. It was all soft.. soft bread soft noodles. needed meatballs or peppers or something to add a litt...