Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 226
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion, red bell pepper, mushrooms, and asparagus until onion is translucent, 5 to 10 minutes. Spread onion mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Beat egg whites, eggs, and skim milk together in a bowl until smooth; pour over onion mixture. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over egg mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until frittata is set in the middle and a fork inserted in the middle comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 226 calories; 15.4 4.9 17.3 123 304 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Since this recipe didn't have any reviews when I made it I was completely faithful to it. I think that if you make multiple modifications to a recipe then declare it is excellent you are really ...