Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 492 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place sweet potatoes in a microwave-safe dish and cook in the microwave for 5 minutes. Add apples to the sweet potatoes and cook in the microwave until sweet potatoes and apples are tender, about 3 minutes more.
- Arrange sweet potatoes in a 9x13-inch baking dish and slice each sweet potato down the middle. Place butter cubes into each sweet potato.
- Mix rum, pecans, maple syrup, raisins, cranberries, stevia, and coconut oil together in a bowl. Stuff sweet potatoes with rum mixture and apples.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is bubbling and fragrant, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 492 calories; 11.8 g fat; 84.8 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 196 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2