Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 183
- Stir lime juice, honey, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, and cumin together in a bowl; pour into a resealable plastic bag, add chicken, coat chicken with the marinade, squeeze bag to remove excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator 1 hour to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken thighs from the marinade and shake to remove excess moisture. Discard remaining marinade.
- Cook the chicken thighs until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 6 to 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 183 calories; 11.5 3.3 16 58 166 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Yum!! Marinated some chicken breasts and tenders in this for several hours. Good flavor. My boyfriend thought it needed more oil in it, and since he did the grilling, I cannot comment on that,...
Made a double batch of marinade for 8 thighs, as there just wasn't enough to cover the chicken. Good flavor, the lime really came through, and very juicy chicken.
Really nice marinade! I was a bit shocked at the amount of marinade this made but I think it was because my limes refused to give me a decent amount of juice, despite coaxing! I made 6 chicken...