Ingredients35 m servings 382
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until just tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
- Put potatoes into a large bowl; add onion and stir.
- Mix sugar, mustard, and salt together in a bowl. Stir just enough vinegar into the sugar mixture to form a paste; season with black pepper.
- Whisk remaining vinegar and vegetable oil together in a separate bowl until smooth; stream into bowl with the paste, whisking continually to incorporate. Pour the dressing over the potato and onion mixture.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let salad cool slightly, 5 to 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 382 calories; 11.4 64.3 7.3 0 255 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
We liked the dressing, and it has a good balance of sweet and sour. Followed the recipe to the letter, and we were happy with the taste, but there are just a couple things I will do differently...
We enjoyed this recipe! We did just add some fresh parsley to top it off! Thanks!!
So glad to have found this recipe!! Next time I'll add crumbled bacon.
Pretty good recipe, though we felt it needed a lot more salt. I also followed the masses and added fresh chopped Parsley to the finished product.
I love this potato salad! After years of eating mayonnaise based potato salad,my husband and I decided to try this as a way of eating healthier. This is even better ; now we will never go back!!
We loved it. I did use green onions which gave colour to the salad. The taste is great! Just like my mother-laws. Thanks for posting.
I loved this potato salad, as did my 7-year old and husband. My 4-year old gives it 1 star. The only addition was fresh garlic. We used cubed red potatoes (skins on) and will definitely make ...