Ingredientsservings 317 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place carrots and onion in an ungreased shallow baking pan; roast 30 to 35 minutes or until tender.
- Transfer to Oster(R) Versa(R) Performance Blender; add cashews, coconut milk and seasonings. PULSE on HIGH 2 to 3 times.
- Blend on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until creamy.
- Remove to a medium saucepan; stir in stock.
- Cook over medium heat until heated through, about 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 317 calories; 26.7 g fat; 19.8 g carbohydrates; 5.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 473 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
This soup is unreal delicious; so good in fact, we didn't have any left overs. The only problem was roasting the carrots in the oven. I had them in there for almost an hour and they were still ...
Really loved this soup! I always make as directed the first time, otherwise why use the recipe in the first place (unless of course I don't have all the right ingredients on hand). To make it ...
This soup was so delicious! I just used a regular old hand blender and it got the job done. I had to go through with several passes to get the chunks smooth, but it was well worth the effort. F...
Carrots were still fairly hard but nothing my Vitamix couldn’t handle! Needed to double up the spices and salt. Absolutely delicious.
Very good! A bit thicker than what I'm used to, but totally delicious!
This was delicious! I needed a pureed soup that I could eat just lukewarm, as I had a tooth extracted today. This was yummy enough to forget about the pain. I did make a few changes, though. ...