Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 3 servings (3 cups)
- Place almonds and water in Oster(R) Versa(R) Performance Blender.
- Blend on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Strain mixture through a fine-mesh sieve lined with several layers of cheesecloth; let stand until completely drained. Pick up edges of cheesecloth; squeeze gently to remove milk.
- If desired, return strained milk to blender and add honey and salt; PULSE on HIGH 2-3 times to combine.
- Transfer to a covered container; refrigerate until cold. Use within 3 days.
Per Serving: 295 calories; 24 15.1 10.1 0 275 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very yummy! Definitely go with the salt and honey (although I used organic maple syrup instead), and I would recommend adding just a dash of vanilla extract. The first time I made it, I poured t...