Ingredients40 m servings 181 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line two cookie sheets with Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper.
- Combine flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Beat in egg and pumpkin until combined. Beat in as much of the flour mixture as you can with the mixer. Using a wooden spoon, stir in any remaining flour.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until bottoms are light brown. Transfer the cookies on the parchment paper to a wire rack; cool completely.
- Spread the bottoms of half of the cookies with the Marshmallow-Spice Filling, using about 1 tablespoon filling on each. Top each with one of the remaining cookies, bottom side down, to make sandwich cookies.
- Spice Filling: Beat 6 ounces softened cream cheese and 1/3 cup softened butter in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Add one-half of a 7-ounce jar marshmallow cream, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Beat until well combined. Gradually add 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar, beating until smooth.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Spend more time savoring these tasty treats by saving time between each batch! Simply line your cookie sheets with parchment paper between baking each batch of cookies. After each freshly baked batch is done and ready to cool, you can easily slide the sheet of parchment with the cookies still on top, onto a cooling rack. That way you don't have to spend time carefully transferring each cookie, one at a time, onto the rack. You can save even more time by having the next batch of dough prepped on another sheet of parchment and ready to slide onto the cookie sheet so it can go right back into the oven.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 9.8 g fat; 22.4 g carbohydrates; 1.6 g protein; 32 mg cholesterol; 144 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
I got this in my "daily emails" and made a triple batch right off the bat to send on the bus with our football team. Moms have been texting me for the recipe since! The boys loved them! Agre...
Made these this morning and they are heavenly! Perfect size, not a lot of work to make, delicious (and my kitchen now smells amazing!)! Didn't change a thing. Enjoy!
These cookies are amazing!!! They are like a little piece of pumpkin pie. The filling was a little runny and made almost twice as much as you needed. No worries there, making another batch. P...
These are good cookies! Light and fluffy. The icing is sweet but not too sweet. Kid not make any changes and my boys gobbled them up.