Ingredients2 h 45 m servings 403
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Do not exceed 400 degrees F. Add flour to a Reynolds(R) Large Oven Bag. Shake. Place bag in a roasting pan at least 2 inches deep.
- Place carrots, broth, shallots, soy sauce, ginger, honey, and garlic in bag. Gently squeeze to blend. Add meat to bag.
- Close bag with tie (found inside package). Holding the bag upright, cut six 1/2-inch slits in top of bag to allow steam to escape. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Place pan in oven, allowing room for bag to expand during cooking without touching heating elements, wall, or racks. Bag should not hang over pan.
- Bake about 2 1/2 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.
- Cut open top of oven bag carefully. Remember: Always support bag with pan.
- Serve roast, vegetables, and cooking liquid over hot cooked rice. Garnish with green onions and/or sesame seeds, if desired.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Try out this delicious spin on a classic dish and be sure to make it with an oven bag. The bag helps seal in the moisture and flavors so you'll end up with a juicy, tender and not to mention tasty pot roast! Plus, cleanup will be a breeze because there won't be a baked-on mess to soak and scrub later.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 403 calories; 18.4 33.6 24.4 77 618 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was a relatively good recipe. I followed the instructions to the letter. I was expecting something more "Asiany", I guess. The ginger I had was a bit old which could have affected the fl...
Since the description in this box asks specifically if I made changes, I will answer the question with yes. I didn't use an oven bag. I coated everything in a Ziploc and then dumped it into the ...
Very good. I also added mushrooms. I unexpectedly had company over the night I made it and they loved it too.